Just a passing thought. Whenever I try to picturise a perfect dawn, these are a few things that come to my mind:
- Two mighty mountains
- A calm river flowing by and some fishes swimming their way
- A house, with a sloped roof-top, on the bank of the river
- Few birds flying by
- A cock/ hen crowing away
- A dog stretching itself lazily in front of the house.
- A small garden in front of one of the open windows of the house.
- A small road leading from the front door of the house to… don’t know where exactly! (Probably it’s leading me towards the house)
- Obviously, the Sun rising from between the two mountains
- And of course myself somewhere inside this picture 🙂
…hmm. Just wishing for another Malgudi! Hope we can still find such a place by the end of this decade (Sigh!).